WW Retail Supply & Demand Planner
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We're looking for a dynamic, highly motivated individual with strong analytic abilities to support the Worldwide Retail Store and Online Operations. In this role, you will focus on Supply and Demand analytics and present your analysis to our leadership team. World-class operational excellence is a cornerstone of our success and the Retail Fulfillment Operations (RFO) organization plays a relevant role ensuring operational and financial success for Apple.
- 5+ years experience in product planning, demand forecasting, inventory management, or supply chain management.
- Knowledge of world-class supply chain practices, strong analytical capabilities, strong leadership skills, and business savvy.
- Effective communication, influencing, and negotiating skills in a matrix organization including one-on-one, small and large groups, and with peers and executives.
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and a high level of solace in working with numbers.
- Validated experience in leading and adapting approaches in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
- High proficiency in Excel and aptitude to learn technical applications quickly.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving and leading plans that support Retail inventory and Online metrics. Additional responsibilities include: Partnering with the Operation Partners, Retail Finance, and Retail Merchandising to drive alignment of strategies. Develop and maintain effective working relationships within Regional RFO partners to ensure Worldwide strategies are implemented; information is globally consistent and aligned. Ensure the inventory levels in Retail Stores are maintained at the proper levels to achieve In-Stock and Service Level Goals for all strategic products. Be able to drive and communicate New Product Introduction (NPI) and End of Life (EOL) strategies for RFO and communicate any inventory risk and opportunities. Work with the Retail Merchandising/Finance & Readiness teams to ensure alignment on NPI & EOL strategies. Clearly communicate comprehensive status/strategy to Senior/Executive management.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent experience required MBA/Masters Degree in a related field is preferable