Solutions Engineering Manager (PMO) - Applied Machine Learning
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Applied Machine Learning team has built systems for a number of large-scale data science applications. We work on many high-impact projects that serve various Apple lines of business. We use the latest in open source technology and as committers on some of these projects, we are pushing the envelope. Working with multiple lines of business, we manage many streams of Apple-scale data. We bring it all together and extract the value. We do all this with an exceptional group of software engineers, data scientists, dev-ops engineers and managers. AML Solutions team is seeking an extraordinary manager with extraordinary passion for software development and delivering high-quality products to a diverse audience. senior engineering project manager with deep understanding and genuine passion for technology. You will have the right mix of technical and project management skills to successfully deliver complex cross-functional projects in Apple’s fast-paced environment.
- Solid track record of delivering innovative projects, with various scale and complexity, that meet business goals within time and budget.
- Self-motivated individual who is able to grasp new technical concepts quickly, adapt and respond quickly to change and effectively liaison between various functional groups.
- Knowledge of full lifecycle development process – including requirements analysis, design, development, deployment, testing and maintenance.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of software development lifecycle with experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience working with operations team, vendors and contractors
- Strong engineering / technical background
- Detail and action oriented
- Knowledge of key architecture components of distributed computing systems
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact, influence and communicate at various levels of the organization
- 5+ years of Technical Program Management/ Engineering Management experience
Join Apple's AML Team, as a Manager - AML Solutions. This role requires a combination of product and project management, strong engineering background, and ability to build collaborative relationships across various teams in Apple. We are looking for someone who loves digging into details, building teams, and driving operational efficiencies under demanding timeframes. you are expected to partner with the business operations team to deliver on programs that are focussed on prevention of fraud and abuse in digital payments. You would working with various engineering teams to enhance the AML platform and develop new integrations. Lead the team in delivering solutions at the highest standard that meets business and Apple goals, while maintaining industry and Apple Information Technology best standards.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years or equivalent experience Project Management certification a plus