Motion Graphic Designer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
Apple is looking for an exceptional motion graphic designer to join the Channel Strategy and Operations (CSO) team. The CSO team is responsible for training and enabling salespeople at Apple resellers globally, including mobile carriers, consumer electronics stores, and enterprise partners. As our ideal candidate, you will creating content that will be key in motivating and developing salespeople around the world and helping them deliver a great customer experience for Apple. This role will be responsible for developing, designing and executing a variety of animation and motion graphics projects from concepts to production and post production. You’ll join a cross-functional team working on sales training and communications, using multiple delivery mechanisms to influence a global sales audience.
- At least 5-7 years experience in a design company, advertising agency or in-house creative environment.
- Demonstrable fluency with Adobe CC suite of products including After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in 3D such as Cinema 4D/ Maya.
- Knowledge of macOS and iOS.
- Familiarity with the Apple brand, look and feel.
- Knowledge of Apple software including Keynote and Final Cut Pro.
- Expert knowledge of visual storytelling through motion.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Approach problem solving from multiple angles.
- Excellent collaborative skills.
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules and work independently with little direction.
Collaborate with content creators, business partners, editors, videographers, and graphic designers to bring stories and concepts to life. Conceptualize, create storyboards, design and animation, using different styles and approaches for deliverables as needed. Develop well-conceived creative work that implements the business strategy.
Education & Experience
BA or BS in graphic design, motion graphics, interaction design, art, film, broadcast, audio, media production, or related
- Must submit a demo reel/ portfolio website that clearly demonstrates design and animation work.
- Show proficiency in design and animation through a motion graphics assignment.