UI Engineer, Apple Online Store
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The online store is looking for a UI Engineer that is responsible for implementing and maintaining a suite of web tools. Candidates must be able to build web pages from design comps to pixel flawless pages. You will work across multiple teams including design, operations, QA, business and software engineering to build tools that meet Apple's standard for visual perfection.
- 6+ years of experience working in UI and front-end web engineering
- Experience with front end frameworks such as React, Angular, Ember or Similar Frameworks
- Understanding of design/UX principles and ability to participate in design discussions.
- Experience with JSON & REST architecture
- Experience with complex state and state management tools like redux or mobx
- Experience tools such as webpack , jest, npm
- Experience working within an interpersonal code base in multiple environments across numerous ongoing release cycles
- Experience integrating front-end web/UI work with back end application server technologies
- Strong communication, organization, and management skills required
We’re looking for a hardworking and skilled UI engineer to help us build the next suite of tools. Candidates ideally should be a self starter and a generalist who can contribute to various aspect of the team.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, or related field.