Product Marketing Manager, Photos & Camera Software
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
We are looking for a highly motivated Product Marketing Manager to join the Worldwide Product Marketing team. Covering Photos and Camera software, you will be responsible for new features that will shape the future of photography on the Apple platform. This includes working both inbound and outbound to drive the development, launch, and maintenance of features and technologies. We believe in the power of combining product management and product marketing together, and that the best person to communicate why a product is meaningful to consumers is the same person that helped drive its creation. As a Product Marketing Manager at Apple, you will serve as the customer voice during product development while working with incredible teams, and also create the launch story and speak to media about why your products matter. Dynamic, creative people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Are you passionate about creating compelling products and ready to join an amazing team? Then we want to hear from you.
- 7+ years product management experience with at least one entire product development cycle from concept to introduction. Experience with consumer software products and technologies is strongly preferred.
- A passion for photography and experience working with consumer photography apps on mobile and desktop.
- Technical track record working cohesively with engineering/technical teams, including during early research and development.
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams to define product strategy and roadmap.
- Experience successfully launching products to market.
- Ability to synthesize complex technologies into concise, compelling messaging for broad audiences including customers, media, analysts, and industry experts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as demonstrated success as a product spokesperson.
- Previous experience with press and media.
- Requires domestic and international travel.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team to define new Camera and Photos software features across iOS, iPadOS, and macOS and bring them to life. Representing the voice of the customer, you will research and synthesize technology, market and competitive trends to build expertise, understand customer needs, and identify new product horizons. You will work closely with engineering and design teams to develop innovative new features, and with marketing communications and PR to create compelling product positioning and key product messages for product launch activities, press releases, and marketing materials. You will provide marketing leadership from development to introduction to end-of-life of your product, finding opportunities, articulating issues and making clear recommendations. And finally, you will be the ambassador for Camera and Photos, briefing press and influencers around the world.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree. MBA or equivalent preferred.