Corporate Functions, People, Talent Mobility Contingent Labor Service Delivery
Austin, Texas, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and you will accomplish great things. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We have a great opportunity for a human resource professional to join our Talent Mobility Contingent Labor team. Based in Austin, you will act as a contingent labor Service Delivery Manager partnering with HR, Recruiting, the Business and other key partners, to advise and support contingent labor plans and strategies.
- Experience with Mac OS and iWork productivity suite
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are preferable
- 5+ years of experience
- Contingent labor Subject Matter Expert (SME) and program management experience
- Proven ability to create contingent labor recruitment strategies and sustainable processes for the vendor to execute on
- Vendor management of both MSP and staffing vendors, as well as VMS technology or other ATS platforms
- Experience in leading partnerships with procurement for scalable global and business-specific solves around contingent workforce needs
- Experience managing the deployment of contingent workers for small, medium and large scale, short to mid-term, business needs/initiatives
- Experience in global compliance, process improvement, and vendor management for contingent workers
- Strong reporting and analytics skills
- Ability to approach matters with an innovative lens that strategically supports business development and growth while guaranteeing adherence
- Global program roll-out/implementation experience a significant advantage
- Provide SME level support and advise on related issues with experience in adapting to the cultural variations of doing business globally
- Competency in core professional skills including attention to detail, responsiveness, follow-though, flexibility and managing confidential information appropriately and professionally
- Demonstrable ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Strong business presentation skills
We are seeking a dedicated, resourceful and driven corporate professional to join Talent Mobility’s Contingent Labor team. You will oversee Austin’s expanding contingent labor program – service delivery, operations and vendor oversight –– driving a reduction in time-to-fill and attrition; as well as seeking continuous improvement and efficiencies. We are looking for an energetic, innovative individual recognized for strong interpersonal communication and analytical skills, who will thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Education & Experience
Minimum of BA/BS or equivalent is required.
- Program Management: As the Service Delivery Manager, you will be the contact for quality and consistency in Austin, ensuring the program produces top quality results and that business operations are never put in jeopardy. You will serve as a project manager to all Apple Austin initiatives that require contingent resources; and will play an integral role in vendor selection and rationalization for new providers in the program. You will keep a tap on the market and advise on market conditions and trends that could impact/enhance program performance; as well as analyze the talent market and make recommendations.
- Communication: Ability to exchange information and present ideas, report facts and other information in a strategic, clear and concise manner by ensuring comms that are broad-based and/or smaller in nature depending on the various circumstances. Management of the day to day relationship with the MSP and other vendors as needed, to ensure delivery of service to Apple’s exacting standards by holding vendor(s) accountable through vendor training, SBRs, etc.
- Strategic Partner: Ability to understand various business line nuances, market complexities, budget considerations and so on, in order to partner with business leaders and advise on how to the best source and deploy contingent resources, creating contingent labor recruitment strategies and sustainable processes, while keeping a compliance lens always in mind.
- Internal and External Relationship Management: Develop, foster and grow professional and consultative relationships at all levels and across all functions.