Technical Account Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for an incredible technical account manager to join Apple Podcasts Content Operations. The successful applicant will be proficient in the language of content operations for Podcasts and/or Music, and should have experience working with digital products and content systems to resolve technical delivery issues in addition to operational account management. This individual will evangelize Apple’s services and features for content providers to adopt, and has to be comfortable presenting to a room of colleagues, as well as leading meetings. The role will drive cross-functional projects with internal support teams, and will require strong leadership and relationship-building skills, a self-starter attitude and a bias towards innovation.
- Strong attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Works well under tight deadlines.
- Experience working digital content and/or platforms to resolve content delivery and transactional issues.
- Familiarity with Podcast creation, distribution and content management.
- Clear communicator - Written and verbal.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience analyzing datasets to improve internal and 3rd party processes.
- Podcast experience is a plus.
- Languages are a plus.
- Comfortable with change and able to navigate ambiguity.
- Provide the highest-level technical support to Podcast providers. - Collaborate with multiple internal teams to drive improvement to Apple’s support organization for Podcasts. - Engage content providers to identify issues and help bring efficiency to their processes. - Work with internal reporting and operations teams to provide measurement and feedback for providers and Apple Management. - Contribute to functional specifications and tool improvements to improve content workflows.