PR Manager (Mac)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's worldwide communications team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, buzz marketing and event production. We’re looking for trailblazing, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that’s you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple.
- You are self-motivated, passionate about technology and possess a positive team-player attitude.
- You have a successful track record of developing media strategies, identifying story angles and securing top tier coverage. You are adept at placing meaningful stories both when there is news and when there is not.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and detailed project management skills.
- Dedicated self-starter that demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities, and can expertly provide strategic points-of-view to team leads.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- You are naturally curious and thrive on maintaining current knowledge of trends and the competitive landscape.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in public relations, PR agency or corporate settings.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
Apple is currently seeking a PR Manager to join our Mac PR team. This Manager, Public Relations will be responsible for developing launch plans, monitoring and analyzing developments in the news, and working directly with media on feature stories and product reviews. The right candidate will have experience in the tech and consumer product industry, be creative and results-driven, and be able to effectively manage product introductions from the ideation stage all the way through the launch of the product and beyond. The candidate will also help support momentum for the Mac around the world and will work cross functionally with the entire corporate communications team in the US to deliver strategic and meaningful campaigns.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred