Admin Team Lead, AI/ML
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Does an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced and pressure-filled environment catch your attention? Do you like puzzles and determining solutions that are not obvious? Terrific! Consider joining the AI/ML Admin Team! We are looking for an experienced Administrative Manager to lead a team of extraordinary Admin Assistants within Siri while serving as the Admin Project Manager (APM). This position will support the vision of Senior Siri Leadership and their respective organizations, providing admin and operational support. The APM will understand the ins and outs of the high tech industry, project management, and resource utilization to drive projects sponsored by AI/ML leadership. In addition to being organized and analytical, you have the strong business insight and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people across multiple job functions and levels. You will serve as a team lead to develop your direct reports, providing training, guidance, and mentorship ensuring continuing professional growth for the team. You will also serve as senior leadership within the Admin Team, reporting to the Admin Team Manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to escalate issues and when to apply common sense.
- Ability to work independently, handle frequently changing needs, and delegate tasks when necessary.
- Proven problem-solving abilities with the ability to anticipate change and act efficiently.
- Poised under pressure with the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels is imperative.
- Prior people management or supervisory experience in a corporate environment.
- You have experience with a Mac, as well as with Keynote, Numbers, Pages, Excel, Word, and other productivity tools.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is essential.
- Ability to manage projects, meet objectives and produce deliverables within tight deadlines.
This will include but not be limited to: - Managing a team of Administrative Assistants. - Driving employee relations budgets and Siri initiatives - Capturing meeting minutes, assigning take-aways, setting deadlines and holding team accountable for their tasks. - Creating and aligning leadership and team goals - Fostering continuing career growth through mentorship - Creating innovation while keeping continuity between Siri teams across the globe - Providing the team with feedback and growth opportunities, including administering annual reviews and training new members - Leading day to day support needs by contributing and delegating, including escorting people in and out of secured areas for meetings, providing lunches, printing documents, and other tasks to make the day run smoothly. - Planning and scheduling office events, all-hands meetings and related logistics. - Streamlining processes, partner with internal departments and external vendors, as needed. - Building trusted relationships with AIML leaders and executives
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience