Operations Program Manager - Early Engagement
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are a new team within iPhone Product Operations looking for someone to help us deliver the most feature-rich products possible to our customers.
- Technical work experience with consumer electronics, preferably in mobile devices
- Experience in manufacturing, process engineering or product development
- History of collaboration across technical & non-technical teams with strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to communicate technical issues in a clear manner to an executive audience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple, complex cross-functional initiatives simultaneously
- Experience with financial analysis and confidence working both with estimates and data-supported details.
- Some international travel required (~10%)
This role will have early two-way engagement with technical teams on possible component/module/system design changes and work across Operations and Finance teams to study and articulate the implications of those changes. Ultimately, we’ll use this information to put together a complete analysis and recommendation to help inform the best possible decisions for the product. We’ll also seek out opportunities across all areas of the supply chain where we can help drive costs down while still delivering the same outstanding products. This role requires project management, relationship development and financial analysis skills, as well as a technical background.
Education & Experience
Bachelors in engineering preferred. Masters or MBA are considered a plus.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.