Group Admin, Advertising Platforms
Austin, Texas, United States
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Today, our technology and services power advertising in Search Ads in App Store and Apple News. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at massive scale and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. We are looking for a smart, motivated and experienced group admin to support our growing Ad Platforms team in Austin. Are you a natural facilitator and problem solver? Do you feel passionate about creating a fantastic place to work? We’re looking for someone who leads with service, ensuring that the workplace environment represents and protects our culture. He/she will be highly organized and professional, resourceful, efficient, flexible and will thrive in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate will be a collaborative team member with a friendly work style. Must be exceptionally well-organized, able to effectively multi-task & prioritize and take initiative.
- Minimum of 4 years experience supporting a large team or dedicated site in an administrative capacity
- Able to communicate effectively with senior executives, their assistants and employees across the team and across geographies
- Exceptional active listening skills including the ability to understand assignments and complete them with little to no follow up from assigned leaders
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently, work in a fast-paced environment, be responsive to requests from others including using own time to save time for others
- Calm, friendly and professional demeanor at all times; diplomatic when saying no
- Organized but flexible with the ability to anticipate change and to react efficiently and quickly
- High level of integrity; ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Proficiency in Apple products and programs strongly preferred such as Mail, Calendar, Pages, Numbers and Keynote
Responsibilities include: Scheduling for group meetings as well as scheduling for candidate interviews. Organizing new hire onboarding including: ordering equipment, securing desk space, and communicating with managers to ensure a smooth start for all new hires. Communicating site-related information to the local team. Event and offsite planning, including coordinating catering, booking travel, managing agendas. Support all facilities activities for the team, including office moves, ordering equipment, maintaining standards and supplies in multiple locations, conference room management and badge access requests.
Education & Experience