Sr. Design Producer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. AppleCare Digital creates alluring digital content and experiences to help people get the most out of their Apple products. We make it easy for everyone to learn about, use and maintain all of their Apple software and hardware. We're searching for an extraordinary UX Design Producer to own the progress of design projects and be recognized by partners as a design team point-of-contact. You will monitor progress, track achievements and deliverables, and ensure action items progress to completion.
- 5 years experience as a Design Producer, Product Manager, or Project Manager for user experience design programs/projects for web, mobile and iOS app products.
- Knowledge of UX design practices, lifecycle and activities, technologies, and disciplines (user research, interaction design, information architecture, visual design, service design, and front end development).
- Validated application of UX knowledge, skills, and ability to facilitate creation of UX design and program/project management deliverables.
- Broad base of strengths spanning executing, influencing and relationship building.
- Knowledge of concepts used in design strategy, technology development, business planning, and the agile methodology.
- Assisted with the development of design programs and operating plans.
- Provided insights into design, product, and related experience trends.
- Experience taking multiple digital products or services from idea to launch to at scale.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
In this role, you will be responsible for connecting with cross-functional teams to understand project scope, goals, objectives, requirements, timelines, and deliverables. You will work with Design Managers on resource allocations and communicate updates to cross-functional teams. Additional responsibilities will include the following: - Representing Design’s interests in different contexts. Ensuring Design’s perspectives are taken into account and advocating for Design needs. - Facilitating and driving projects to completion. - Project scoping and timeline estimations. - Managing project risks and dependencies. - Tracking and report status. - Managing incoming and outgoing communications, meetings, and escalations. - Looking for, proposing, and implementing process improvements.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.