AppleCare Engineering Health & Wellness Support Readiness Project Mgr.
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. At Apple, we make great products that empower people to improve their health and wellness. We are looking for an exceptional Health and Wellness Support Readiness Project Manager to contribute to this mission. You will combine thoughtful customer intuition and personal experience to scale AppleCare’s Health and Wellness support to enrich the lives of both customers and Apple employees. Together with cross-functional teams which may include clinical, regulatory, privacy, product design and engineering, you will articulate and develop meaningful products that will change lives.
- 5+ years of medical device experience in a quality/compliance role
- Familiarity with 21 CFR 820, ISO-13485, and other applicable regulations
- Experience maintaining a medical device quality management system with a focus on post-market surveillance and complaint handling
- Experience interpreting requirements and writing procedures
- Experience leading international cross-functional projects
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- MDSAP Medical Device audit experience
You will be responsible for overseeing product support for all facets of Apple’s Health initiatives including: - Regulated Medical features - Updating Apple’s quality management system tools and procedures to prepare for existing and future products - Preparing AppleCare software and hardware support for international releases of existing regulated features - Providing feedback to clinical, regulatory, engineering, and product marketing teams to improve future releases of existing and regulated features. - Non-regulated Health and Wellness features - Preparing AppleCare’s contact centers to provide outstanding support for Apple’s Health and Wellness products - Producing training and support documentation for AppleCare’s various internal and external customers - Driving Human Research initiatives - Protecting customer privacy and promoting user safety while assisting customers with research-related questions - Acting as a support liaison for Human Research partners - Designing unique support experiences for multiple concurrent research studies Additionally, there are multiple cross-functional opportunities that arise within AppleCare as Apple explores future Health offerings. The ideal candidate is someone who can see around corners, fight for excellence, and empathize with customers to design products and experiences that integrate seamlessly into the lives of others.
Education & Experience
BS in Engineering, Biology, or equivalent in any engineering or science discipline, or 4+ years of relevant work experience
- - Clinical contact center operations experience
- - Human subjects research experience
- - Knowledge of international medical device regulations and requirements
- - Knowledge of product development life cycle
- - Experience using iOS and WatchOS