OS Power and Performance Tools Engineer
San Diego, California, United States
Software and Services
Why Apple? We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. Apple has a world-class reputation for product quality and we need your help to keep those high standards. We're looking for critical thinkers who would like to play a key role in our engineering process, working in a fast-paced environment across a range of technologies.
- Strong knowledge of software data structure and algorithms
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience of Python, Perl, or other Scripting Language
- Able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment to produce optimal results.
- Attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills
At iOS Power/Performance team, we encourage ingenuity and innovation in all areas while maintaining an energetic and dynamic work culture. We are looking for a motivated individual with a range of potential duties. The main responsibilities will include: Working with Automation and Tools developers on creating solutions for the team Improving and Developing new software to be used across the organization Building dashboards to represent data Gathering feedback from the team and identifying requirements for improvement in automation tools Improve existing software by adding new functionality
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Familiarity with Web Frameworks/Technologies like MEAN and/or MERN stack
- Knowledge and hands on experience with pyMongo.
- Experience working with graphing libraries like D3, C3
- PLEASE NOTE: This position will be based in our San Diego, California location. Travel of up to 20% will also be required.