Siri - Sr. Software Engineering Manager, Developer Ops/Infra
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Come join the Siri team at Apple. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Transform the way people keep up with the world and work with the people who crafted the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. We are looking for an experienced engineering leader to bring their passion for building incredible teams to delivering the developer tools, infrastructure, and operational excellence behind every product Siri ships. In this role you will be accountable for people, processes, and technology Siri developers rely on every day to deliver groundbreaking artificial intelligence features.
- Track record of building high-performance software development teams that have delivered complex infrastructure engineering projects.
- Experience building and leading healthy operations teams that support live products with strong SLAs.
- Proven ability to grow and guide a development organization through productive critique, evangelism, guiding, training, learning, and coaching.
- Dedicated, motivated, self-driven problem solver with strong cross-functional partnerships and leadership skills.
- Proactive communicator, with experience guiding strong results from organizations that span geographic boundaries.
- 5+ years of experience building, managing, and leading multiple highly skilled teams of engineers, including growing new engineering managers.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience architecting, designing and developing software products.
Join Apple's Siri team as a Senior Engineering Manager to deliver the best developer experience possible as we continue to build incredible Siri experiences around the world. From Speech Recognition to Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Big Data consumption all the way to Speech Synthesis, your teams will architect and develop robust scalable systems that enable groundbreaking new features for customers. - Grow and guide strong teams capable of delivering incredible engineering solutions and operational excellence. - Lead the design of everything from core Siri infrastructure to developer tools, delivery pipelines, and support processes. - Work closely with Siri teams around the world in a multi-functional environment. - Build ambitious engineering plans to improve developer efficiency and achieve excellence for Siri customers.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.