Lead Apple Solution Consultant Fort Wayne, IN
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Sales and Business Development
As a Lead ASC, you are a natural leader who’s passionate about helping others on your team while also delighting customers. In this role you will educate and develop a team of diverse partner employees focusing on excellence to deliver the Apple story. Even when you’re not present, you will maintain a consistent influence in every location, inspiring others to make a difference. By reading situations quickly and acting with purpose, you are able to build success through rewarding relationships and unparalleled customer service. Imagine what you could do here.
- - Ability to influence, motivate and align store management and personnel to drive sales and achieve shared strategic goal
- - Exceptional coaching and presentation skills
- - Proven track record of success working in a dynamic or results-driven environment
- - 5+ years experience in sales or customer service
As an LASC, you will manage a sales territory and inspire teams to deliver measurable results across multiple Apple partners. Utilizing your skills you will develop sales and growth strategies that allow you to engage and partner with leadership. Your knowledge about the industry helps you keep up to date with competitors and trends. Leading the partner teams by example, you will find solutions to create and maintain a high level of customer focus. To foster growth you coach and encourage with clear communication. By developing strong relationships across teams and with customers, you create an environment that builds loyalty for the Apple brand.
Education & Experience
- Possesses an entrepreneurial outlook and feels empowered to effect change.
- You are flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs requiring local commutes to partner locations.
- Excellent communication skills allowing you to be as comfortable in front of a group as you are speaking with individuals.
- You are widely trusted, you keep confidences across multiple partners
- This position comes with competitive pay, Apple benefits which includes paid time off, product discounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401(k) plan with matching contributions, and the opportunity to make a difference.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here. Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.