Retail Supply Planner
Sacramento, California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated individual with strong analytic abilities to support Retail Store Operations. The individual will focus on Supply / Demand analytics to ensure the right supply is in the right place at the right time. Primary responsibility is planning and fulfillment to meet product demand at over 300 America’s Apple Retail Stores. Actively lead and maintain replenishment to stores using systems, reporting tools, and metrics. Provide the highest level of customer service and responsiveness to store requests and collaborate with key internal partners to ensure fulfillment of product demand.
- Experience in product planning, demand forecasting, inventory management, or supply chain management
- Strong Excel modeling and analysis skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically with a persistent preciseness and a high level of comfort in analyzing data.
- Drive alignment of supply & demand plans with America's Supply Demand Management team
- Extraordinary communication skills, verbal, written and presentation, to all levels of an organization
- Able to exert tactful influence in a matrix organization
- MRP Expertise
- APICS, CPIM or IBF|CPF Certification a plus
- Exposure to Oracle Demantra and SAP desirable
The Supply Planner (Inventory Planning/Store Replenishment) actively works with cross-functional partners and sources of supply to ensure timely fulfillment of retail product demand. Manage replenishment systems to ensure accurate product replenishment by SKU/store for assigned products. Manage overall inventory to ensure optimal levels while supporting number of turns and higher ranking customer levels. Manage in stock exceptions daily; take action as needed to ensure product fulfillment to storefronts. Research and expedite orders when appropriate. Work closely with regional and internal Logistics partners to optimize freight expense and expedite requests. Manage inventory levels during product transitions to minimize excess inventory and consumer impact.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree required; MBA/Masters Degree in a related field is preferred.