Global Process Analyst - R2R (Record to Report)
Austin, Texas, United States
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Just be prepared to dream big. Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on a company that is known for its impressive line-up of products. At Apple, you’ll share in a commitment to excellence by partnering with best-in-class professionals, all with one unified vision – creating innovative products that delight customers. We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, perfection, and proactive thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today. Apple’s Record to Report (R2R) Global Process Organisation (GPO) team is a centrally managed global organisation that supports Apple’s four shared service centers around the world, including Austin, Cork, Shanghai, and Singapore. The R2R GPO team is responsible for defining the vision and strategic roadmap for the R2R organization, including global standardization, optimization of process and systems and developing a governance framework for rock-solid compliance and meaningful reporting. This position can be located in Austin, Cork, Shanghai or Singapore.
- Excellent SAP knowledge
- Skilled in process mapping, and analysis of as-is and to-be processes
- SAP FICO knowledge desirable
- Ability to maintain a global perspective and recognise opportunities to align with other GBS regions on similar processes
- Effective teammate and loves to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills, as well as presentation skills
- Mature, responsible, driven and able to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Proven ability to engage and communicate effectively across the organization and with external partners
- Detailed and meticulous, outstanding attention to detail with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess a real passion for improvement in execution with an approach that urges innovation, elimination of non-value added work, and efficiency improvements
- Ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions
- Ability to influence and implement ideas effectively within the Apple culture
- Demonstrate technical and analytical abilities with a desire for driving operational improvements and system automation. - Responsible for the implementation of finance projects and ownership of initiatives to deal with the growth and expansion in Apple, primarily related to the IS&S (Internet Software & Services) e.g. iTunes, line of business. - Collaborate with key business partners to analyze root cause of individual transaction exceptions and provide solutions to upstream processes that will prevent future issues. - Perform robust business process analysis, recommend and execute solutions. - Define user requirements to assist the development of scalable compliant business solutions. - Develop a structured approach to maintaining up to date process documentation to support key business transactions including SOX key controls. - Identify metrics to measure performance and allow team to be scalable for future growth. - Complete post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery of projects and improvements in processes going forward.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in relevant field.