Email Marketing Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's Database Marketing team is growing, and we encourage you to apply! We are seeking a hardworking Email Marketing Analyst responsible for analyzing and reporting on customer email communications. This role will work closely with multiple partners across the organization to drive campaign performance through results insights, customer analyses and marketing strategy. The candidate will help define audience targeting strategy, testing methodology, and measurement of email marketing performance.
- Strong customer engagement analytic experience
- 7-10 years experience in either Email Marketing or Database Marketing
- Proven understanding of email marketing best practices
- Experience with A/B test plan methodologies and reporting
- 1-2 years experience working with Tableau and
- Able to optimally work on sometimes ambiguous data and constructs within a fast changing environment, tight deadlines and priority changes.
- Proficient in SAS, R or Python, and SQL
- Possess advanced Excel skills with ability to create and maintain very large spreadsheets and derive answers with the use of pivot tables, lookups, formulas and other advanced functions.
- Excellent verbal presentation and written communication skills are required including the ability to make presentations to partners and senior management.
- Actively monitor, analyze and report on performance of email marketing campaign. - Identify ways and opportunities to optimize email marketing customer contacts without sacrificing results. - Find opportunities to use data to develop new strategies and improve overall email performance. - Responsible for daily-weekly-monthly email reporting, including customer engagement metrics, trends, test results and campaign performance. - Support, inform and guide Customer Marketing strategies with ad-hoc and automated reporting and analysis, and identify key metrics and benchmarks. - Build and augment analytical capabilities in the following areas: contact strategies, lifetime value, conversion, retention, and cross-sell.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree with quantitative emphasis: Statistics, Analytics, Econometrics, Mathematics, or related field preferred.