Sr. PR Manager
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's worldwide communications team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, marketing and event production. We’re looking for trailblazing, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that’s you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple. Apple seeks a publicity professional for Apple’s new original video subscription service, Apple TV+, featuring original shows, movies and documentaries from the world’s most creative storytellers.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 15+ years of experience in entertainment publicity and have strong relationships with domestic/international journalists and talent/producer representatives
- Minimum of 10 years in a leadership position in a publicity department or at a PR agency
- Previous experience executing successful PR programs for television/film
- Effectively lead and be a part of the larger publicity team. Work well under pressure and able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter who can demonstrate creative and critical thinking abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the industry trends and television/film landscape
This role will manage and develop a team of publicists in strategizing, executing and directing publicity campaigns for a slate of original series. The candidate will create, shape and execute direct campaigns for dramas, comedies and unscripted series, through multiple earned media channels. The publicity professional will play a critical role in communicating with producers, talent, representatives and production company partners during production up to and beyond launch. The position will focus on creating cultural moments and delivering strategic, meaningful campaigns. Conceptualize and execute global PR strategies and press campaigns for television programs and films. Draft and deliver effective public relations plans. Collaborate with showrunners, filmmakers, talent and internal teams to secure coverage in a wide range of media. Oversee budgets and publicity professionals.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree is required.