Product Marketing Manager, iCloud
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We believe that if you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish! We believe in the power of combining product management and product marketing together - that the best person to communicate why a product is meaningful to consumers and developers is the same person that helped drive its creation. As a Product Marketing Manager at Apple, you will be the product manager representing the customer voice during product development, while also creating the launch story and speaking to the media about why your products matter. We are looking for a highly motivated Product Marketing Manager to join the Worldwide Product Marketing team focused on Apple’s Cloud Services. The role encompasses defining new features and services that will delight users and help shape the future of Apple’s industry-leading device, software, and services ecosystem. You’ll have the opportunity to work with incredible teams from across the company, handling both inbound and outbound marketing to drive the development, introduction, and evolution of our growing set of services. Dynamic, creative people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Are you passionate about creating compelling products and ready to join an amazing team? Then we want to hear from you!
- 7+ years of Product Management experience with focus on consumer internet services, connected app experiences, and subscription businesses.
- Successful track record of working closely with design and engineering teams during the full product lifecycle, including research, planning, implementation, and launch.
- Demonstrated ability to develop compelling talking points and stories about new technologies for a broad audience including customers, media, analysts, and industry experts.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and previous experience with press and media.
- Experience evangelizing new ideas, product proposals, and recommendations to senior executives and other important stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to dig in and go the extra mile to deliver world-class product experiences and marketing materials.
This role will provide marketing leadership on the entire lifecycle of specific new and existing products and services. We are seeking a dedicated professional to: Research and synthesize industry, technology, market and competitive trends to inform plans and identify new product opportunities. Evangelize and pitch new ideas to cross functional teams and executives. Communicate user needs and perspectives to the broader organization - serve as the voice of the customer for engineering and design. Craft compelling stories, copy, and images for launch materials, website, and sustaining marketing campaigns. Launch products worldwide in conjunction with marketing communications, public relations and events teams. Analyze user feedback and operational data and integrate key insights back to product development and marketing teams.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree required. MBA preferred.