Product Manager, Apple Online Store Platforms
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love to create groundbreaking ideas? Do you enjoy collaborating with coworkers and making lasting connections with others? Join our Apple Online Store Product team, and you’ll help Apple make sure our customers experience an online shopping experience like no other. As a Product Manager for the Apple Online Store Platform, you will collaborate with stakeholders across multiple teams at Apple to define and build our next generation technology platform. You will translate various business strategies and goals into a technology roadmap, working closely with engineering to assess the current state of the platform and charting out the course for the platform.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience working on Ecommerce and Internet initiatives for large-scale global companies.
- Self-directed, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven record delivering complex technology projects leveraging a broad set of technologies.
- Deep understanding of relevant technologies including machine learning, product data, content mangement, iOS, ERP, omni channel, AR, etc.
- Have a proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence others to drive results across a broad cross functional team.
- You must have the ability to clearly articulate strategy and requirements to stakeholders, engineering, analytics and business partners.
- Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills; have experience planning complex production schedules.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Strong sense of eCommerce customer psychology, user experience and uncompromising focus on the highest quality.
The primary focus of this role is on the future evolution of the platform. The Platform Product Manager will also play a meaningful role helping other product managers ensure that their projects adhere to business and technical design principles during the technical design phases of projects. This individual needs have a deep technical understanding of the various aspects of an E-commerce platform. They will fluently communicate with technical and non-technical individuals, and extrapolate technical requirements from business requirements. They will also adopt the change management portions of platform initiatives in order to ensure success of these pivotal programs.
Education & Experience
- Completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree. Computer Science degree preferred. - Consumer E-commerce experience. - Experience with technology architecture. - Strong technical or engineering expertise.