Pre-construction Development Coordinator, Retail RE&D
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you passionate about using your knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. The Pre-construction Development Coordinator will support the Retail Development Pre-construction Department (Cost estimating, Project Management and Scheduling and Contracts) with project management and administrative support.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and resourceful; must be able to work independently
- Must have computer skills with competency using MS Office Suite, Mac Apps (Keynote, Numbers, Pages) and financial tools (SAP)
- Basic knowledge of standard commercial contract terms and conditions
- Ability to summarize contract terms and conditions and upload them to a database
- Experience utilizing P6 scheduling software is desiderable
- Experience with commercial development (Design, Procurement and Construction) is a plus
Assists Pre-construction Leads and proactively seeks ways to streamline daily processes and procedures Prepare contracts for signature and coordinate contract signature process Arrange and facilitate pre-construction meetings On board new vendors Assist Pre-construction Leads with the Project Management System implementation Clean up existing vendor database to support the roll out of the new contract management module in CORE (Project Management System) Maintaining and archiving physical and electronic copies of contracts documents and Development files Communicate between multiple departments and coordinate internal and external meetings Prepare keynote presentations on behalf of the Pre-construction team Perform administrative tasks such as scanning documents, upload them in database, extract key terms, track information and preparing reports
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree preferred. Paralegal education and training a plus. We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive thinker who can think strategically and stay connected to our customers. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of integrity, creativity, initiative, accountability, communication and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to teamwork and excellence.