Apple Media Products - Site Reliability Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
- Support and maintain services by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Develop, manage and support SRE tools and applications.
- Engage in improving the whole lifecycle of services from inception through deployment, operations, and refinement.
- Analyze logs and telemetry data by writing monitoring and automation code.
- Provide OnCall support to 1st level production support teams.
- Provide hands-on technical expertise during service impacting events.
- Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, internal infrastructure improvements and process enhancements.
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or equivalent field with 5+ years or MS degree with 3+ years experience, or equivalent.