Enterprise Inside Sales System Engineer
Austin, Texas, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to help Enterprise businesses transform the way people work— while growing top-line revenue for Apple. To realize this goal, we gain deep understandings of the businesses we manage—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We build a vision that can inspire customers to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans for solutions and new use cases, and then we help drive execution of the solution.
- No matter the audience, you are a guide at presenting. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyze the market and think beyond the short-term.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. You obsess over how they experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, persistently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a meaningful opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you’re a real teammate and you know what it takes to win.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
- You think clearly. You simplify complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core. It’s rarely easy. Sometimes decisions require you to make tough calls, even after considerable time and energy has been invested - but you own it. You stand by your deep analysis, wisdom and experience to make quality and timely decisions.
We are accountable for the technical validity and interoperability of solutions with an understanding of customers’ strategic initiatives. We provide technical support on Apple’s deployment, configuration, and management scenarios for both corporate and personally owned iOS and Mac devices. We use remote presentation tools to engage customers on our products and platform — we facilitate open discussions and conduct demo’s. We advise on core macOS and iOS security technologies and the mobile and end-user computing industry and key players.
Education & Experience
You have experience providing technical sales support for Enterprise businesses. Or you bring 3-5 years of experience as an Inside Sales Systems Engineer for Enterprise businesses. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience