Software Engineer (Java, DRM, Commerce), Apple Media Products
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Commerce Engineering team has a proud tradition of delivering ground breaking products in a competitive marketplace. We seek to maintain a meaningful and rewarding environment where the best engineers and scientists can collaborate and produce real-world improvements in customers' online experience. Successful candidates will tackle problems unique in scale and concept in the pursuit of new and original features.
- 1- 3 years experience or recent college grads with object-oriented programming in Java.
- Experience with Application servers such as WebLogic, WebObjects, or any J2EE server
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with Financial systems including credit card processing and ERP
- Experience with High-volume deployment infrastructure
- Expertise with Apple technologies such as WebObjects and Enterprise Objects Framework is a big plus.
- Experience with DRM techniques and/or cryptography a plus.
We are looking for a self starting, energetic individual who is not afraid to question assumptions and exhibits excellent written and oral skills. The candidate should have several years experience developing large-scale web-based applications using object-oriented languages. Excellent understanding of relational databases and data-modeling techniques is also a must. The ability to be a standout colleague under tight deadline constraints is key to success. Also, we are looking for an individual who tackles problems with imaginative solutions.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent experience.