WTE-Senior Robotics SW Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Software Engineering team and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. As the resident Robotics SW authority, you will be joining a team with a history of shipping impactful products so if you like to ship, we want to work with you.
- 7+ years of experience in Broad Robotics Algorithms spanning from Perception to Localization to Planning and mapping
- Expert understanding of sensor fusion using Camera, Lidar and Radar
- Expert understanding of probabilistic robotics models and techniques in localization and mapping
- Deep understanding of Perception in the context of Robotics
- Hands on experience in coding algorithms in C/C++ and Python with computational constraints
- Experience in handling real world deployment issues of robotics by adjusting tuning, algorithms and approach for best results
- Thrive in a reciprocal multidisciplinary environment, relying on your team for support
- Obsessively hardworking and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
- Excellent problem solving and intuitive debugging skills
- Ability to focus on the essential, in exclusion of all else and above all, driven to ship.
As a Senior Robotics SW Engineer, you will drive and own outstanding robotics algorithm SW from prototype to deployment. In this role you will have an impact on the current state of the art in Robotics in taking the algorithms from initial concept to highly reliable software solutions
Education & Experience
Masters or PhD Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience required.
- Experience with tools of the trade, Python, ROS, Keras, Turi, Tensorflow
- Commercial deployment experience of Robotics SW in past products