Content Producer - Audio/Music Applications
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Music Creation Apps’ Content team is looking for an experienced sound designer, music producer and sound library content creator to work on the next generation of world-class content for Desktop and Mobile. The ideal candidate has significant experience with music production & technology, sound design, sampling, audio editing in service of software instrument and audio content creation. Composition skills and music production expertise are required.
- In-depth understanding of Logic Pro X and GarageBand iOS/MacOS.
- Deep understanding of audio/music production and technology.
- The ideal candidate has an impressive portfolio of professional music productions and sound content: A) Professional experience with music composition/production, music theory and musical instrument proficiency is required, and B) professional experience designing and creating high quality sound content.
- Strong familiarity with a variety of current and past musical genres, trends and production techniques.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience with QA methodologies.
- Positive, attentive and resilient attitude.
- Great written communication skills.
- Experience with software development, data organization, file management and version tracking are a big plus.
Responsibilities include: • Creative sound design, software instrument/MIDI programming, sample recording/editing and Apple Loop creation. • Extensive content quality assurance testing and bug reporting/fixing. Planning, designing, and executing structured QA tests, as well as ad-hoc testing to ensure highest quality releases. • In collaboration with other content team members, contributing to the conceptualization, design and execution of future content products. • Content library structure and asset management. • Analyzing different musical styles and production techniques to understand their applications.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.