Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Do you have a passion for creating experiences that help people solve technology problems? At Apple, we’re here to help our customers when they need support, and by joining our team, you’ll help us evolve and expand the experiences we offer through our iOS Support app. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to create intuitive user experiences, who is passionate about quality and has a keen eye for detail. You will champion your ideas with peers, management and other engineering groups. You will also enjoy the benefits of working in a fast growing business where you are encouraged to "Think Different" and where your efforts play a key role in the success of Apple’s business.
- Strong programming skills, preferably with Swift.
- Deep experience with iOS SDK include frameworks such as UIKit, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, AVFoundation, Core Spotlight, and Core Text
- Experience with SwiftUI and Combine is a plus
- Intimate knowledge of iOS design patterns and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- Up to speed with the latest iOS version changes, features and requirements
- Familiarity of the Swift Standard Library
- Knowledge / familiarity of the Swift open source project a plus
- Solid understanding of JSON, REST and other similar web services
- Currently have apps deployed on the iOS App Store
- Must have a solid understanding of the software development process, including unit testing and release management
- Ability to support multiple projects at the same time
- Must be able to brainstorm and effectively communicate technology ideas and issues
- Must be highly collaborative and able to work cross functionally with different teams
The Support app team is looking for a software engineer with experience developing consumer-facing iOS applications. If you are excited about building innovative experiences then join our team and make a difference!
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent industry experience