Data Labeling and Relevance Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Design guidance to analyze and grade large sets of data. Create human evaluation tasks for search relevance, entity recognition, and machine learning data set curation. Develop new processes for data annotations, labeling and validation. Investigate and provide feedback on rating issues.
- Experience designing solutions and distilling complex concepts into actionable guidance for a global workforce.
- Ability to recognize patterns and apply reasoning on a global scale.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Hands-on experience in quantitative analysis.
- Work successfully with stakeholders on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in search relevance.
- Fluency in a second language.
- Experience using crowd sourced platforms like Figure-Eight and Mechanical Turk.
We are looking for a Map Quality Lead to join the Evaluation team at Apple Maps in order to implement a range of evaluations. We are looking for someone with strong understanding of user experience for Maps and Search, and excellent written and analytical skills. The position involves the following responsibilities: Develop and maintain guidelines for new and existing evaluation tasks. Create training materials. Communicate with data customers to understand task requirements and escalate issues.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree, or relevant work experience/background in search, training, technical writing.