AppleCare Channel Service Support - Supply Demand Business Analyst
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. AppleCare Channel Service Support is looking for a Supply Demand Business Analyst to carry responsibilities for order management, administrative tasks and logistical support related to our channel partners. This individual will collaborate across partner teams to prioritize activities, ensure timely fulfillment of orders and drive process improvement to most efficiently and effectively achieve our customer and internal goals. The AC Channel Service Support team is committed to ensuring a first-class experience for our AppleCare partners and customers.
- 5+ years experience at a Multi-National company in a Supply Chain role
- Experience is Logistics and/or Demand Planning is preferred
- Outstanding business communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with individuals and groups at all levels of the organization
- Strong experience in reporting, data mining and ad hoc analysis
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask, maintaining poise and a positive attitude in a changing environment
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, with the ability to tailor the communications to the relevant audience
- SAP experience required
- Proficient in Excel and/or Numbers
Operate with a high degree initiative, creativity and leadership to achieve assigned objectives. Identify potential problems by monitoring trends in transaction errors or through analysis of reporting. Work cross functionally with other Apple departments to ensure business needs are addressed. Understand and give both strategic and tactical related decisions in support of the AC order flow process Provide data as required by management for periodic status reporting. Accurately scope length and difficulty of tasks. Map process flows, anticipating problems and providing solutions. Recognize and action opportunities for automation, integration and standardization of global processes. Participate in user acceptance training.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree required