Senior Program Manager - Logistics Business Process Re-engineering
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As a Senior Program Manager within the Worldwide Business Process Engineering organization, you will work with a globally dispersed cross-functional team to conduct root cause and alternatives analysis to add new supply chain capability, drive process optimization, increased scale & efficiency, and minimize cost. You will prepare appropriate documentation including current state, value stream mapping, scenario & sensitivity testing, financial analysis, and business case development. You will oversee all aspects of project information including timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope and definition, and provide oversight of a global portfolio of projects.
- Strong Logistics expertise in areas such as: Transportation Visibility, Logistics Optimization and Machine Learning, Network Modeling, and/or Logistics Planning
- Experience driving supply chain process improvement / Kaizen, quality Six Sigma, and Lean efforts
- Proficient at leading multiple efforts simultaneously in a global company
- Proven ability to handle deadlines and meet cost constraints
- Proficient knowledge of the systems implementation and development life cycles
- Proficient in business process flow diagramming
- Ability to facilitate Brainstorming sessions to gather requirements
- Ability to perform robust business process analysis and recommend solution
- Excellent communication across project and management teams
- Excellent leadership skills that enhance project team effectiveness
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
You will have the ability to find opportunities and lead business process re-engineering efforts. You will also be responsible for leading medium to large size, global cross-functional projects, build and roll-out innovative technology and business process solutions that increase efficiencies, improve customer satisfaction, build customer loyalty, and drive revenue. This position requires this person to work with senior management and global teams to define processes and system roadmaps and drive improvements. This effort is directly linked to our commercial strategy and needs to be forward-looking. This may include: - Understanding future strategies and directions to anticipate needs - Building Internal and external expertise driving innovation - Situation analysis and audit of current organization / process / data and systems - Gap analysis of As-Is vs. To-Be - Proposing and driving new solutions that may be implemented WW or addressing local processes - Develop metrics such as customer satisfaction, user acceptance, business impact, e.g. Apply analytical skills to help rationalize and inspire change.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree required, MBA is desired
- - Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, matrixed, fast-paced environment
- - A proven ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization
- - Experience working on projects for teams based outside the U.S.
- - Exceptional project management skills with a maniacal attention to detail
- - Strong written and communication skills
- - Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment