SAP/SCI Governance Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The SAP/SCI Governance Manager will be responsible for design and architectural governance for the portfolio of SAP and Supply Chain projects.
- Understands the importance of design and architecture governance in a mature, high volume, and complex SAP environment. 8+ years of proven competence in functional design and architectural governance standard methodologies in large SAP environments
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with different audiences and levels - e.g., functional analysts, Basis experts, ABAP development teams, and senior management up to and including C-levels
- SAP project planning, estimating, and portfolio management experience
- 12+ years experience crafting and implementing SAP solutions in a Retail, Consumer or High Tech company that were passionate about supply or demand planning, eCommerce, finished goods order management, logistics execution, warehouse and transportation management, manufacturing, or finance
- Business process, configuration, and technical expertise sufficient to challenge Business partners and projects managers
- Experience identifying and aligning teams around new technologies and architecture and bringing them to implementation
- Experience managing strategic vendor relationship, seeking out co-development opportunities, and influencing future vendor product direction
- Demonstrates good listening, superb management and people development
- Can work well with ambiguity but seeks to bring consensus among key partners and focus on the details that really matter
The SAP/SCI Governance Manager will lead a team of senior functional consultants spanning different process areas in the SAP and Supply Chain solution landscape. The individual will be responsible for continuous improvement of governance processes, and working with respective portfolio managers to develop and evangelize functional and architectural roadmaps for SAP and Supply Chain solutions within Apple. The role will require excellent team management and leadership, strong cross-functional partnership and facilitation skills, influence and persuasion, excellent planning skills, and strategy development experience. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter that has led design governance teams, developed solution roadmaps, and implemented the latest SAP solutions in the Retail, Consumer or High Tech industry. They will have worked in large, high volume, and mature SAP environments with multiple, simultaneous SAP projects of varying size and complexity.
Education & Experience
MS degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Information Management (e.g., MIS), or Systems Engineering, and 10+ years of related experience. Alternatively BS and 15+ years of experience. requirements.
- * Experience implementing S/4HANA and SAP Cloud solutions including new technologies like Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, etc., is preferable
- * Six Sigma and PMP certification is a plus