Product Manager Internship, Advertising Platforms
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in the App Store. Our platforms are highly performant, deployed at scale, and set new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. We are looking for a world-class Product Manager to join the team and help build the next generation of marketplace algorithms and optimization tools. Are you looking for a technically challenging product management position? Do you get excited turning insights from large data sets into product improvements? We are searching for someone with a proven track record of enabling cross-functional teams to deliver complex systems. You will need to understand the world of optimization systems development and data driven product management, orchestrate a product plan and schedule, then successfully manage execution from development to launch and continued optimization and operation of the product.
- - Manage products through the full life cycle: strategy, development, launch, optimization, sunset
- - Experience launching a v1 product
- - Experience working with large datasets and building systems on top of large datasets
- - Working knowledge of Python, R, SAS or other scripting or statistical programming language
- - necessary for analyzing large datasets is a plus.
- - Knowledge and/experience with machine learning, information retrieval
- - Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Advertising performance prediction and ad-serving optimization product capabilities, features, and SLAs - Collaborate with business partners to understand business direction, customer needs, product structure and requirements - Define, prioritize and deliver marketplace product roadmap and product features based on business requirements - Measure resulting outcomes and continuously optimize future initiatives - Defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with - business project teams, senior management and key team members - Overseeing the development, delivery and deployment of the solution - This role involves a fair amount of hands-on data analysis on big datasets
Education & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent experience