Senior Ticketing Operations Manager, Brand Experiences Team
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a leader with a proven track record at delivering event ticketing systems to the highest level. As Ticketing Manager within our Brand Experiences team, you’ll be part of group that builds out and activates events, event experiences and content for Apple events worldwide. Working with the Event Producer, you will be responsible for ticketing strategy and operations. This is a partner facing role with a cross functional focus that is inspired by activating the Apple ecosystem. As a hardworking member of the team, you thrive in a quick moving environment with a collaborative spirit.
- Minimum 10+ years experience in delivering ticketing operations at world class events
- Demonstrated experience working as part of multi-discipline, multi-stakeholder teams delivering global, high-profile events
- Extraordinary attention to detail, while still working under tight deadlines.
- Experience of handling multiple, concurrent projects with a collaborative approach
- In-depth knowledge of ticketing strategy, distribution and admissions systems in a large-scale or high-profile event environment
- Experience of talent or VIP guest ticketing at high-profile events.
- Knowledge and experience of electronic ticket entry or access control systems.
- High level of passion, collaboration and dedication to your areas of expertise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to external and internal audiences, and customers
- Proven track record of building and leading teams to deliver ticketing operations
Responsible for ticket strategy at events from concept to completion – involving management and oversight of all details Plan and execute ticketing processes to ensure a seamless customer experience from launch through event admissions Plan, execute and develop ticketing and admission processes to the highest levels, utilizing Apple tools and products to demonstrate brand awareness and heighten customer experience Ensure ticketing systems and processes are embedded in the Apple ecosystem and are aligned with event and brand marketing strategies Ensure that inclusion and diversity is at the forefront of event ticketing and admissions Handle client relationships and expectations. Ensure delivery of the highest quality and act on client feedback Develop and manage ticketing timelines in collaboration with the internal team and external partners Collaborate closely with the event production team with a focus on admissions and guest flow Provide constant, efficient communication between all parties, ensuring information regarding all projects is accurate Partner, engage and collaborate with our internal teams to achieve the best results for the business This role reports into the Head of Operations for Brand Experiences and is based in Los Angeles
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred. Relevant training/ certification in the areas of business management or events.
- You are proficient in Keynote, Numbers and Pages.