Retail Real Estate & Development Manager - Buildings + Systems
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you passionate about using your knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. We are looking for a team player with focus on the Retail Real Estate and Development Team. The successful candidate must have the ability to lead a team with a broad and diverse set of responsibilities focused on physical and digital Retail workplace experience.
- 10+ years of Project management experience within a multi-national environment. Significant experience in leading a team of project managers and product owners
- Proven experience in engaging with Senior Management to establish strategic plans across a worldwide office portfolio and data reporting and visualization requirements
- Expertise in operations management, including development of workplace standards and strategic planning of space
- Ability to innovate and identify opportunities for Business intelligence (BI), analytics and reporting
- Significant experience managing space, design building, construction, Real Estate and Facilities Management data
Engage with RE&D partners and stakeholders to establish strong relationships, alignment, and influence best practices to drive workplace and data management strategy Lead a team of project managers with broad responsibility in Real Estate, Design, Construction, Facilities and data management. Negotiate with leadership portfolio and project requirements to develop and manage fiscal year budgets Identify and track Key Performance Metrics to ensure world-class products and SLA Research and identify industry best practices and trends to increase effectiveness Provide ongoing review of data needs across the department and Retail partners to ensure accuracy, ownership, maintenance, governance and data relationships. Manage and assign workload to team to ensure scope, budgets and schedules are met Leverage extensive experience to resolve complex issues to meet or exceed Apple standards
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business Intelligence, Business Management, Construction Management, or related field from an accredited institution. We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive leader who can think strategically and stay connected to our customers. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of integrity, creativity, initiative, accountability, communication and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to teamwork and excellence.