Siri - Software Development Engineer in Test(Search)
Elk Grove, California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Play a part in revolutionizing how people use their computers and mobile devices. Create groundbreaking software test and delivery technology for algorithmic search, machine learning, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence. Collaborate with the teams building the most scalable AI/ML systems in existence. Join the Apple’s Siri Search team!
- Excellent programming skills in C, C++, Java, Go or Python.
- Experience with automating manual processes, as well as knowledge of automation in a CI/CD context
- Deep knowledge of Internet technologies including HTTP and REST APIs.
- Proven experience in Test methodologies.
- Deep understanding of Unix/Linux environments.
- Dedicated problem-solver who can work in a fast paced environment where multiple releases are a fact of life
- Strong oral and written communicator, with good interpersonal skills; able to forge trusting relationships within a diverse team and across organizations.
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS and microservice architecture is a plus
Apple's AI/ML organization is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Software Engineer in Test who will play a central role in the test and delivery of massive search-based Internet services. We are looking for people with the experience and desire to create better and more efficient ways to ship code at Apple’s extremely high standard of quality. - Write automated tests for high-performance and Internet scale services. - Write and maintain code and frameworks to verify the correctness of software. - Build systems to do concurrency, capacity, and performance testing. - Write code to verify correctness of data. - Participate in verification of frequent product releases. - Contribute to the quality strategy of the products. - Work closely with multiple engineering teams to define product requirements.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Engineering/Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.