Engineering Program Manager - Apple Cloud Services (ACS)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple Cloud Services is an exciting environment in a multifaceted development organization, operating at a scale supporting over 780 million+ users around the world. Our program managers have a proven record of shipping complex programs under demanding timelines. Are you looking for a position where the program manager is heavily involved in requirements analysis, feature and technical design discussions, testing, proof-of-concept development, working with partners, planning, and execution for a company known world-wide for its attention to customer experience? If so, we’re looking forward to you joining this amazing and diverse team — we'd love to hear from you!
- 2+ years of engineering program management experience in software development.
- Ability to build positive relationships, work optimally cross-functionally and run multiple projects at a time.
- Analytical thinking skills, with confirmed ability to tackle problems and see around corners.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization.
- Strong leadership and facilitation skills (requirements sessions; design meetings; progress and status meetings; handoffs to SRE and operations).
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles and constant change; remains flexible and calm while facing uncertainty.
- Technical curiosity with the ability to understand, draw, and explain system level diagrams.
You will drive and ship large, cross-functional programs and feature areas. You will own overall cross-functional program schedules including development in ACS and dependencies on other Apple groups (client teams, device teams, other business teams). You will also handle all aspects of multiple programs including scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation. This role will require you to ship code which millions of customers rely on! Come join us.
Education & Experience
BS, Computer Science / Engineering or relevant industry experience