Software Engineer, iWork Charts
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. iWork’s Numbers team is hiring dynamic software engineers with the drive and desire to deliver beautiful and engaging graphs in the iWork productivity suite. Our team is responsible for charts that appear in iWork apps on the Mac, iOS devices, and on iCloud.com (http://icloud.com/). In this role, you will work with other talented engineers, designers, and QA to build new charts features and to support other features in iWork. Day to day tasks include working with designers to define the UI, implementing features in code using Xcode, reviewing your work with your teammates, and writing automated tests for correctness and performance.
- Experience writing apps on OS X and/or iOS platforms.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills.
- Excitement and passion to work on consumer products.
- Proven ability to excel in an agile development team.
- Experience with any of the following: CoreGraphics, CoreAnimation, 3D, and user-interface programming.
Education & Experience
BS CS/CE or equivalent with 3 years of experience in consumer oriented projects.