Apple Podcasts, Head of Partner Relations
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences. You bring a passion for connecting with people and a fierce dedication to your job — and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple Podcasts offers free audio stories that entertain, inform, and inspire, and delivers over 800,000 shows to listeners in 155 countries on more devices than ever before. Listeners can now search topics and people within the audio to find new shows and episodes. In addition to iOS, Apple TV and Apple Watch, Apple Podcasts also has a new app for the Mac and a skill on Amazon Alexa. But we’re just getting started. We are seeking a talented and results-oriented individual to lead the Apple Podcasts Partner Relations team for Apple Podcasts. You will oversee all new and existing relationships with podcast creators. You will report to the Worldwide Head of Apple Podcasts and will be responsible for driving the success of podcast partners within our ecosystem.
- Deep knowledge of the podcasting ecosystem with a fluency in common business models and podcast creation best practices
- 8+ years of relevant experience across business development, partnership management and product management, ideally within podcasting space
- Strong executive relationships with podcast creators across a variety of verticals
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills; finely tuned judgement
- Proven ability to develop phenomenal presentations and present to a number of audiences, including senior executives
- Track record of leading high-performing teams
- Willingness to travel regionally and internationally
- Ability to influence and collaborate with peer teams worldwide
- Integrity, a sense of humor, and excellent interpersonal skills
Direct a team of Partner Relations managers to achieve measurable goals by helping creators find audiences on Apple Podcasts Build and maintain close relationships with top creators Identify and execute on new business development and partnership opportunities Advocate for creator-centric platform improvements based on feedback, market research and internal analysis Work with internal teams (product, marketing, legal, analytics) to gain support for new initiatives Help define growth strategies across different creator verticals
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
- This role can be based out of Cupertino, Culver City or New York.