Technical Product Manager - Apple Customer Systems
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. At Apple, we deliver great customer experiences with top-notch customer support and service that delights our customers that is the foundation of the legendary customer loyalty Apple is renown for. The Survey product plays a critical role at Apple as it is equally important to measure customer satisfaction for their interactions. We thrive on delivering Apple world class surveys to our customers which comes as an end product of a great software platform that focuses on a simplified approach for creating, selecting, inviting, collecting, and analyzing feedback from our customers. You will work with a team of brilliant engineers to create Apple-class solutions that power the business and drive the customer service Apple is famous for.
- 8+ years of experience in software Engineering with at least 3 years of experience as an Engineering Project Manager.
- Experience with complex enterprise or consumer web apps.
- Ability to present design solutions at all levels of the organization with clear, articulate rationale.
- Demonstrated success defining and shipping amazing products in an iterative manner and from an execution perspective.
- Possess deep user empathy, great design sense, and advocation for new features with both qualitative and quantitative reasoning.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as technical deep dives.
As an Engineering Project Manager, you will be responsible to lead and drive critical initiatives in Apple’s Enterprise Survey Platform. - Act as face of Survey product team to business partners, users and cross functional IT teams. - Drive all phases of the customer experience including building a software platform for efficiency to create, modify, and validate surveys and customer selection rules. - Improve business intelligence by increasing response rates, advanced analytics and reporting. - Drive product strategy roadmap and technical architecture/design to execution and delivery. - Work closely with stakeholders from requirements for design, development and deliver Apple class solutions to users. - Diagnose issues in production, identify root cause, and implement fixes. - Apply best practices to build secure platforms.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience