Engineering Manager, Cloud Services
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what we could do together. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there’s no telling what we could accomplish. Apple is looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to help build the next-gen platform infrastructure for cloud services. You will be working on critical systems that support Apple services such as CloudKit, Drive, Photos, and Backup. You will work with world-class teams in Cupertino, San Francisco, Seattle, and London who have a real passion for engineering and delivering features that maintain strong privacy guarantees to end-users.
- Experienced: managing and growing teams designing, implementing, and operating highly scalable and reliable web services
- Resourceful: excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Collaborative: the ability to thrive in a multi-functional organization through clear and persuasive communication, consistent delivery, and relationship building
- Curious: the desire and aptitude to independently learn
- Self-directed: the ability to drive a team and project from a simple idea to production
- User-focused: empathy for the user experience and the privacy of data come first
We’re a growing team shaping the future of CI/CD at Apple. You’ll play a key role in developing distributed build and orchestration systems, increase the velocity and confidence of our deployments with enhanced observability and continuous delivery, and design tools and workflows that improve engineering efficiency. In this highly visible position, you will collaborate with multi-functional teams to define, implement, and support systems that will power the next generation of Apple services. Do you love the challenge of solving complex problems that can have a direct impact on the success of the company? Then we have the job for you! We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team — if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- • Go, Java, C, C++
- • Kubernetes, Docker, Bazel