San Francisco, California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what we could do together. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there’s no telling what we could accomplish. Apple is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to help develop the next generation of Cloud Services infrastructure. You will be working on key components of the CloudKit platform and introducing new fundamental capabilities. Your work will help to power entirely new applications and scale existing ones, such as Cloud Services Drive, Cloud Services Photo Library and Cloud Services Backup. This is your chance to put a dent in the Universe. You will work with world-class teams in Cupertino, San Francisco, Seattle, Boston & London who have a real passion for engineering and delivering features that maintain strong privacy guarantees to end users.
- Experienced: designing, implementing, and operating highly scalable web services.
- Resourceful: excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Collaborative: the ability to thrive in a multi-functional organization through communication and delivery.
- Curious: the desire and aptitude to independently learn.
- Self-directed: the ability to drive a project from a simple idea to production.
- User-focused: the user experience and the privacy of data come first.
- Go, Java, C, C++.
- Kubernetes, Docker, Bazel.
- AWS, GCP.
We’re a small and growing team shaping the future of release engineering at Apple, facilitating the delivery of Cloud Services most exciting products and services. You’ll play a key role developing distributed build and orchestration systems, increase the velocity and confidence of our deployments with enhanced observability and continuous delivery, and design tools and workflows that improve engineering efficiency. In this highly visible position you will collaborate with multi-functional teams to define, implement, and deliver systems that will power the next generation of Apple web services. Do you love the challenge of solving complex problems that can have a direct impact on the success of the company? Then we have the job for you! We're looking for a talented and passionate person to join this amazing team — if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.