Program Manager, Care Strategy
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Support and Service
The Support Programs and Care Strategy organization is seeking an innovative and experienced Program Manager to help define the cross-channel customer experience at Apple. This Program Manager will influence worldwide Apple Support strategy through ownership of the relationship and initiatives between the Contact Center and other customer facing support channels. This is a complex and fast-paced team with tremendous drive! It is a unique opportunity to deliver fantastic new customer support experiences, while simultaneously representing the organization well beyond the contact center. Key partnerships include members of AppleCare Digital, AppleCare Service Channels, Retail, and IS&T.
- 3-5 years experience managing large, cross-functional support initiatives, preferably with an emphasis on technology solutions
- Adept at developing relationships with the cross-functional partners
- Design thinking or other innovation framework experience
- Strong analytical thinker with an organized approach to developing influential business cases for new ideas
- Knowledge of Apple Support customer experiences; knowledge of the AppleCare Contact Center tools and processes is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication with experience presenting to varied audiences
- Proficient knowledge of the system development life-cycles and experience managing large, global technical projects; Scrum or other product management certification a plus
An experienced operator in the customer support sphere with a deep passion for creating fantastic experiences for customers. A strategist with a long-term vision and track record for innovation, who will identify new opportunities and standard methodologies while directing strategic and innovative support programs on time, on budget, and aligned with organizational goals. A great cross-functional business partner with strong relationship-building skills who advises business groups across the company and provides strategic direction on initiative selection, integration, resources and prioritization, and ensures initiative alignment with business vision, strategy and deployment within company. A hard worker who drives a cross-functional team to execute a defined strategy, while being part of day-to-day contact center interactions. A fantastic communicator with the ability to move fluidly between communication styles to meet a varied audience; must be able to present to executive leadership one day and host a roundtable with Advisors the next. A detailed-oriented, hands-on leader, who takes full accountability from conception through implementation of critical support initiatives; applies tactical needs to a long term strategy in order to keep the organization on a path that is flexible, scalable, and addresses immediate business problems. An analytical thinker who coordinates the development and improvement of measurement and analytical methodologies "cradle-to-grave", both pre and post implementation, to ensure ongoing program success. Able to travel several times a year. A great teammate with a passion for debate.
Education & Experience
BS/BA or equivalent experience required, MBA a plus