Technical Analyst - Supply Chain Execution Systems
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Apple's SAP Global Systems organization within IS&T has an opening for a Technical Analysts to participate in and support Logistics Execution and Supply Chain business areas. Apple IS&T manages key business and technical infrastructure at Apple -- how online orders are placed, the customer experience with technology in our retail stores, how much network capacity we need around the world and much more. The SAP Global Systems team within IS&T runs the Operations and Financial transactional platform that powers all of Apple functions like Sales, Manufacturing, Distribution and Financials. You should have in-depth knowledge of SAP Logistics Execution modules, awareness of end-to-end Logistics and Supply Chain processes and need to be familiar with SAP extensibility framework to customize standard capabilities. Ideally you are familiar with emerging SAP technologies in space of IoT, Large Data Sets, and Cloud concepts and related domain and have gained hands-on experience during prior project implementations. As the SAP techno-functional lead you will work closely with our business teams to understand their specific needs, map these to standard SAP capabilities and then design and implement scalable and high performing custom extensions.
- 5+ years experience with a proven track record in crafting and deploying solutions in SAP Logistics Execution space
- SAP certified in Innovative logistics processes in S/4 HANA Enterprise managementÂ
- At least 1 full cycle project experience implementing SAP S4 HANA preferably SAP S4/HANA with embedded TM or side-car S4/TM
- Knowledge and experience using SAP or non-SAP optimizers is preferable
- End-to-end design and implementation experience for Domestic and International Inbound and Outbound Transportation combining the modes of Truck, Rail, Ocean, Air and Parcel shipping
- Experience with newer technologies like Machine Learning and its use in crafting logistics solutions is preferable
- Excellent interpersonal skills, pro-active in approach and ability to learn new technologiesÂ
Support business teams with requirements capturing and sizing the level of effort Lead design presentation sessions with multi-functional IS&T and business audience Participate in project execution following Apple SAPâ€™s project life cycle methodology including design, test and go live activities Propose conceptual and detailed designs to support the business needs, produce functional and technical specifications. Able to build and review detailed functional & technical documents for new or existing enhancements for various types of SAP R/3 system components consisting but not limited to: Database, Reports, Function modules, Transactions, Interfaces, Output processing, TDM Batch-job processing. Familiarity and working knowledge in SAP R/3 system concepts: Condition Technique, Single / Multi-threading process and Interface designs, Wrapper concepts, Archiving, Workflow Design and Processing, Events, Authorization Concept & Objects. Understanding of B2B integration framework to connect SAP with the supply chain partners, develop technical specifications and partner system design in order to implement end-to-end solutions across extended enterprise. And more concrete: Able to define and enhance system interfaces of various types (ALE, sFTP, IDOC, EDI, XML, RFC). Knowledge of workflow and process orchestration engines such as SAP Process Orchestration Build knowledge in new technologies like SAP Leonardo, LBN, Blockchain Drive process improvement initiatives to improve user experience and business understanding of solution We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
MS/BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent