Siri - Third-Party Messaging Mgr, Domains
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
The team at Apple doesn't just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. The diversity of our team members and their ideas inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here.
- 5+ years of industry experience building and leading a team of high-performing software engineers
- Strong communications and organization skills that will enable you to build and driver partnerships with our partners both outside with within Apple
- Proven ability to build, manage and develop a team around a unified vision
- Ability to create and execute on a multi-year technical and product feature vision in an incremental, agile fashion
- In-depth experience with client- and server-side application development technologies
- Experience using data analysis to drive product feature and quality decisions
The Siri Messages Domain team is looking for a strong technical and product leader to drive the success of our third-party partnerships. You will be responsible for creating the best possible product, technical and program experience that will allow our partners to deliver a seamless high-quality Siri Messaging experience within their own applications. In this position you will directly engage with our partners, educate them on Siri technology and features, gather requirements from them and build and lead a product engineering team to deliver on those requirements. You will also represent those parters and their requirements to the cross-functional teams within Siri and Apple, including Design, Understanding, Platform Engineering and Quality Engineering. The goal is to give our partners everything they need to provide the best user experience across all the devices and contexts in the Apple ecosystem, including Phone, Watch, HomePod and CarPlay. The entire Siri architecture has been created with third-party application partners in mind, so we have laid the foundation upon which you and your team will build. Be ready to make something great when you come here. Siri is used billions of times a week by millions of people around the world, and we work tirelessly to give them the best experience. The same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Apple Siri Domains team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product. Internal Details
Education & Experience
BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience. 5+ years of engineering management experience.