Digital Sculpting CAD Team Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Industrial Design studio is looking for a manager to oversee their Digital Sculpting Team, who are responsible for producing high quality digital 3D surface models used in the industrial design and product development process. This person will be responsible for daily project management, and must be passionate about building and managing teams. They will work closely with the Industrial Design team and cross-functional groups across the studio and Apple to understand product roadmap, project scope and appropriately allocate resources to meet schedules and goals.
- experienced with and passionate about leading, managing and mentoring teams
- highly motivated problem solver with a rigorous attention to detail
- adept at building teams and overseeing multiple ongoing projects
- deadline-driven and possess excellent problem-solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- knowledgeable about some aspect of physical product development
- have 3+ years managing a team of at least 5 individuals
Duties include: improving workflow, mentoring, team building, maintaining & improving team standards, providing enrichment & development to groups.