Senior Software Engineer, Ad Platforms
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platform group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Today, our technology and services power advertising in Search Ads in App Store and Apple News. Our platforms are highly performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. In this role, you will develop and design how Ad Platforms make use of Salesforce for enabling the Ad Platforms sales organization. We are looking for someone with strong experience in delivering new technologies and platforms in a services-oriented architecture. In addition, this person must have a demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external partners, including technologists, product managers, engineers, and senior leadership.
- You will have 5+ years of experience with Salesforce development, SQL, Unit Testing.
- You have excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- You should have experience working on Salesforce platforms or other CRM software packages (SAP, Microsoft CRM, etc.) preferred
- Direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration
- Software engineering skills with Java and Python preferred
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
- On-Call rotation for production support is associated with this position
- Salesforce Developer Certification desired
As a member of our team, your responsibilities will include: - Meet with internal partners to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing, and deployment. - Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce platforms. - Participate in efforts to develop and implement testing, training, and documentation. - Hands-on programming, along with other members of the team - Mentoring of junior team members around code style, requirements, and delivery. - Utilize standard methodologies to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce platform. - Interact with Ad Platform Senior Management for prioritization, scoping and planning exercises. - Provide technical assistance and end-user troubleshooting support for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Master Degree in Computer Science or other Engineering field strongly desired.