Partner Marketing Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Apple is seeking an experienced, strategic Marketing Manager to lead planning and execution with iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV partners in priority markets. You are passionate about technology. You get excited knowing you can play a role in helping a team deliver outstanding experiences for customers and partners. You also love tracking the details, and gathering and analyzing data that will help improve processes and projects.
- You enjoy developing strategy and rallying internal and external teams around shared objectives.
- You have experience driving executive discussions about technology planning and decision-making.
- You have an understanding of Apple’s product portfolio - hardware, software, and services - and a point-of-view on how it enriches consumers’ lives and how strategic partners can embrace the power of these products.
- You have shown partner-facing, strategic development abilities across all levels and can balance Apple and partner interests in problem solving.
- You are experienced in negotiating contracts, interpreting and suggesting legal language and leading broader and related relationships.
- You show an aptitude for analytical design and interpretation, and using data to support decisions while balancing multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills.
- Additional desired experience includes:
- 7 years marketing, product management or program management experience, with an outbound focus and/or wireless industry or mobile knowledge.
- You are motivated, creative and possess the ability to communicate complex ideas in ways that are simple to understand.
The Partner Marketing Manager will actively lead the launches of iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch with carrier partners. The role will also lead cross-functional development and communication of key marketing initiatives and programs through the partner channel. This is an opportunity to collaborate internally with Engineering, Marcom, PR, Sales, Operations, Legal and Finance leaders across Apple. You will develop marketing strategies and cross-functional processes, representing carrier considerations as appropriate. You will also be responsible for developing external relationships. As the face of Apple Marketing, you will join us in advocating for Apple products and guide partners’ marketing plans to enable amazing experiences for millions of consumers. Other responsibilities include negotiating marketing elements of iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Apple TV contracts and handling carrier issues. This role requires worldwide travel.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree required. MBA would be an advantage.