Creative Strategist - Brand Experience, Programming, Apple Music
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Programming team is responsible for Creative Strategy and Project Management of all pitches and live projects delivered by the Brand Experience division for Apple Services. As a Creative Strategist you will work alongside a group of Producers, Creatives and cross-functional teams to help plan, design and deliver experiential activations, live events, broadcast events and other artist-led projects that form part of broader Apple Music marketing. We are seeking a hardworking person who can contribute in a team environment and wants to be part of a growing organisation.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in a Creative Strategy role, working on music and entertainment based projects and campaigns.
- Shown experience developing strategy and planning campaigns where experiential and live experience has played a central role. Ability to understand how live experiences sits within the bigger marketing mix.
- A deep passion for - and knowledge of - music, entertainment, culture, audience insights and trends, with the ability to apply this insight to Apple Music projects.
- Highly skilled in balancing multiple, complex, concurrent projects. Able to respond and adapt to the needs of a highly matrixed organisation and ensure work is delivered to a high standard and adheres to clearly defined business and marketing objectives at all times.
- Exceptional attention to detail, while still working under tight deadlines. Proficient in Keynote, Microsoft Office, Pages and Numbers. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Creative strategist working on multiple brand experience projects for Apple Music. Knowledge and passion for music and will take the lead on bringing cultural relevance, insight and expertise to each of the projects that you work on. Identify and understand different consumer audiences and use this insight to strategically plan projects. Receive, write and interrogate briefs and proactively identify new opportunities, working with the Senior Project Leads. You’ll ensure all briefs are built on proven strategic foundations in response to business and marketing objectives before any creative work begins. Design, research, plan and run cross functional strategic brainstorms and will play a central role in briefing other internal departments and all subsequent pitch work, creative development and planning. Highly skilled at writing pitch presentations and decks, building a clear and compelling narrative that helps to set up and frame creative work. Able to present strategy in internal creative reviews and to other clients and partners of all levels of seniority across the business. Work as part of a cross-functional team that also includes Producers and Creatives. Identify and work with external agencies, partners and contractors as required. Work with cross functional teams to integrate the Apple Services ecosystem into event programming plans and campaigns. This role reports into the Head of Programming.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.